Venue : UNICEF Zimbabwe, 6 Fairbridge Avenue, Belgravia, Harare
Time : 0830 – 1700hrs
Training Date : 6 – 7 June 2019
Target : 30 Young and Emerging Evaluators
Participation Fee : FREE for ZEA Members.
Non-ZEA members pay RTGS$20 (ZEA YEE membership fees)
- To equip Young and Emerging Evaluators with the needed knowledge, skills, and capacity for a successful evaluation career;
- To help Young and Emerging Evaluators identify and overcome challenges, barriers, fears of developing a career in evaluation;
Who are young and emerging evaluators (YEEs)?
- Evaluators under age of 35 years, OR
- Evaluators who have less than 5 years of professional experience, OR
- Recent university graduates who are interested to join the evaluation profession, OR
- Development professionals who have technical knowledge on evaluation and willing to become professional evaluators.
The training will feature introductory sessions in the following topics:
- Project Planning and Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation Competency Framework (M&E Basics)
- The role of ICT in Program/Project Monitoring and Evaluation (ICT4M&E)
How to register:
Email your details (Name, Organization & Phone Number) to