ZEA held its Annual General Meeting on the 3rd of June 2017. Following the successful hosting of the AGM, a new board was elected for the period 2017-2019. The following are the new board members:
1. Mr. Shylock Muyengwa (President),
2. Ms Diliah Mutambara (Vice President),
3. Mr. Douglas Charivanda (Secretary General), and
4. Mrs Yanano Mugarisanwa (Treasurer)
5. Mr. Dowsen Sango,
6. Mr. Roy Mutandwa, and
7. Mr. Wellington Muchechetere.
Two additional board members will be appointed in due course. The Board will serve the interests of the Association and will ensure that members fully participate in achieving our vision and mission.